Why do I love what I do?
Humans are complex and fascinating. Moments and experiences are the fabrics of our life.
I get to combine humans and experiences in the digital realm, where people spend a substantial amount of their time. My goal is to create moments of value and delight.
I mostly like to paint designs with logic, fun and clarity,
· 2013 – Present
Over the past 4 years, I’ve performed multiple positions at WalkMe, a B2B Saas company providing UX solutions. My UX experience includes:
- Creating the Product Personas
- Conducting Usability Tests with Customers and Internal Users
- Wireframing and designing product features
- Reviewing the UX of solutions provided to customers
- Stretching the product limits to provide better business solutions for customers
UXV at John Bryce
UXV User Experience Certification program
· 2016 – 2016
Ruppin Acadamic Center
BA in Business Management and Information Technologies
· 2011 – 2014